Monday 23 August 2010

I'm afraid of a lot of things, but i aint scared of loving you...

Haven't blogged for a few days! been insanely busy. Livvi leaves for america on Tuesday, I'm going to miss her so much. Last night was her leaving party and it was really lovely to see everyone, and tonight is final goodbye's until Christmas! It's crazy how fast everything is happening! I've started packing I leave in just over 3 weeks. I can't sit still for excitement i've averaged about 3 hours sleep a night for the past week and don't feel tired at all! This morning I went to sleep at quarter to six and got up at nine, and i still don't feel tired! What's wrong with me!


Right now I am insanely excited or Leeds festival it's going to be amazing can't wait to blog all the photo's! I'm going to take a disposible camera, get the prints devoloped and see how it comes out! Today I'm looking for job's, hopefully at the o2 academy in Leeds, there's so much to do and plan for! i can't stop listening to the yeah yeah yeah's at the moment, especially the first album, I just think no one really compares to Karen O as a front woman. She's brilliant. I've been saving for a while now for my tattoo's, me and my sister found a brilliant blog called Tattoologist, the pictures in this post are my favourites. I'm still undecided on my flower tattoo that I want on my foot. but i definitely want 'behaving as the wind behaves' along the top of my inner arm. Take from my favourite poem 'The Hollow Men' it means alot to me. These are a few of my favourite tattoo's from the blog. The first one is where I want mine. Can't wait to get it done...
















On a last note, that's probably true! Love is so weird, It amazes and scares me at the same time that no matter what some people do to you, you'll always love them. I think it's good to be honest about love, people are too scared of it sometimes. I think I've been in love twice.. but I don't know why people say 'been' in love because I don't believe you can fall out of it really, if you definetly love that person. I understand why people say 'if you love them let them go' because it's messy and people get hurt. Or maybe people shouldn't take it so seriously. Who knows... just a thought

http//:researchtattoos.blogspot.com

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment