Tuesday 24 August 2010

I wana know what happened to your boyfriend - Cos he was looking at me like Whoa...

My beautiful sister Belle got her results today! This is her blog! She's amazing and I wouldn't have made it through the past year without her! She is the best sister I could ever ask for, and my best friend. This is our last adventure together at Leeds this weekend before I leave for Uni! IM SO EXCITED! We went shopping today, I'm half packed, i've got work tomorrow and then it's train timeeee with my best ones! I have a feeling this weekend is going to be actually amazing! In my favourite place with all my favourite people! What more could I ask for... Here's some of my pictures from Leeds festival 08/09. I haven't felt this happy for about two years, and it's amazing, Happiness is so underated....










I hope Philip Batey doesn't mind me posting a picture of him on here! But I wouldn't be me without him either. I miss him!

all my love
Katie x




No comments:

Post a Comment