Sunday 15 August 2010

the future is not what it used to be...

This is my first blog. I've decided to do this for myself because I am useless at keeping a diary! I also want to share with you my thoughts on music, films, clothes etc that I like and little thoughts in my head...
The name of this post comes from Foals new album 'Total Life Forever' which I think is brilliant. Beautiful music and lyrics! It's called this because the future is definately not what it used to be! And I believe that can only be a good thing. I'm a totally different person to who I was a few months ago, thanks to alot of people! I get my A level results this Thursday, and if they are what I hope they are, I will be moving to Leeds in just over a month, to start my english course and pursue my radio career. I'm excited!
I am not so excited however about having to leave my sister and my family, but it will be a fresh start...
Today I have been at work all day but I am pleased because yesterday I found The Stone Roses album on tape! For 50p!

I've also just bought a beautiful dress from Dig For Victory Clothing they have some lovely little things! So have a look...



Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment