Tuesday 25 January 2011

hey cool kid!

Today I had an interview with All Saints in Leeds! Really hoping for this job, would be such an amazing company to work for! We then made a final decision on our house for next year and we're going to sign for it tomorrow! I'm so excited! Also found my new favourite  album this year. Cloud Nothings - Turning on. Have a listen, thir song 'hey cool kid' is the video on my blog at the minute. It's a lovely album full of distorted guitars and lovely lyrics! It's really dreamy and making me look forward to the summer so much! Also, I went into Topshop today, and their new collection for this season is really lovely! I haven't recently liked much of their stuff but it has some lovely things in at the moment! Here are a few of the things on my wish list, when I can afford to go shopping again! Hello pay day Friday!

Also excited for this...




Let's hope I get the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment