Sunday 5 September 2010

simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life...

I've just read 'The Great Gatsby' for the fifth time and i wonder if i will ever get bored of it. It is so beautifully written I could read it again and again. I think I will do a seperate post for 'The Great Gatsby' because there are some lovely quotes that I would like to post for you all.

At the moment i'm still trying to get my things ready for moving out in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited but i have no idea how I'm going to be able to pack everything. I need to decide to get rid of some things and sort my clothes and things out. But I love my things and I find it really difficult to get rid of stuff. Especially stuff that has meaning attached. Most of my stuff looks like crap to anyone else but I love my little collections of treats. I'm definetly really bad for hoarding things ( If anyone saw my old bedroom they will know!). My mum got sick of all my crap and now I have to live in an organised chaos. I've been collecting little things for my new room in Leeds. It will be mine and I can keep all the things I like in it, I can't wait! I bet I will turn into one of those crazy old people you see on the television, in a house full of cats that I have found. I love cats, if I had a house full of cats I'd be dead happy.

I found a blog which had some lovely pictures on it! I love chaos...











when I move into my new halls I will post some pictures of my room

all my love
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment