Wednesday 8 September 2010

she was illusive.she was today. she was tomorrow. she was the faintest scent of a cactus flower

I'm so sleepy! Its just over a week until I move out now and I still haven't packed anything! I can't wait! I bought a new jacket the other day that makes me feel like im in the circus. It's brilliant, I will post a picture of it at some point! Tomorrow should be lovely, seeing Rhi, going out for a meal and then into town. I'm so busy at the moment working and job hunting and trying to see everyone. But I like it best that way. I had a lovely day work today with Kim and Jo. I'm going to miss everyone from work loads. Friday is my last shift with the beautful Kim! It's going to be sad! I wish I lived closer to the sea... I love cornwall, I miss it very much and didn't get a chance to go this summer. Hopefully I will catch the train to visit my uncle soon...






Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment