Saturday 11 September 2010

We were madly, clumsily, shamelessly, agonizingly in love with each other...

Today I had my interview with Urban Outfitters in Leeds! I think it went really well and they were really lovely. I hope I get the job, it would be such an amazing place to work. I move out a week today and I have still packed nothing! ha. I really, really hate packing. I like rushing around at last minute because it adds to the excitement. I can't wait to move out, it's all come around so quick! Today was such a lovely day. I met a crazy scottish man on the train who told me lots of things about his daughter, which was nice. I love people. I love people who will talk to anyone. I sat for an hour chatting away to this guy i've never met and it was brilliant. I love talking to strangers. As I got into the city centre there was a lovely busker singing The Libertines which made me smile alot. He was lovely too. I think I have a problem with talking to strangers, I will literally talk to anyone. I've been recently looking at the photography of Terry O'Neill who has taken some amazing shots of which I will post. Recently I finshed reading 'The Turn Of The Screw' by Henry James which was great. I'm starting to read Mrs Dalloway today. There are so many books I want to read and too little time! I'm so busy... but everything is lovely and dandy .


The Rolling Stones

 

Jimi Hendrix



The Beatles



Brigette Bardot





Marianne Faithful

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment